Excess wet waste that needs to be removed? Large amounts of commercial liquid waste that needs to be disposed of? Need powerful jetting capabilities? Call Rescue Rod.
Jet vacuum tanker hire for liquid waste removal services by Rescue Rod in DorsetRescue Rod’s multi-purpose combination tanker service covering Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire has both vacuum and jetting capabilities using their newly acquired jet vac tankers.
If you need pipes or service lines jetting by a drainage and sewer specialist, Rescue Rod’s CityFlex vacuum and jetting unit is the ideal vehicle for sewer cleaning and vacuuming near houses and flats in urban areas such as Poole and Bournemouth where larger vehicles would disrupt local traffic.
The CityFlex compact combination unit, operated by Rescue Rod’s experienced and qualified operatives, is used for both vacuum clearance and jetting services including:
- High pressure jetting using the latest jetting system
- Septic tank emptying and removal of cesspit waste
- Flood response including water removal, water disposal and flood prevention
- Agricultural liquid waste removal services
- Commercial and construction vacuum clearance
- Clearing blocked drains, sewers and service lines
Rescue Rod offer drain clearance, sewer clearance, pressure jetting and large scale liquid waste disposal with its CityFlex combination sewer cleaning and jetting unit. If you are looking for jet vac tanker hire, contact Rescue Rod for more details on our competitvely priced vacuum tanker hire.